We stock the best in Law books titles all across all categories of Law.
Evidence law in Nigeria
1. Law of evidence in Nigeria by Sylvester Omoregie Imhanobe; Nigeria. Publisher: Maitama, Abuja: Imhanobe Law Books Limited, [Nigeria]: Amfitop Nigeria Limited .
2. Evidence Act, 2011: with cases & materials by Jide Okunoye; Nigeria. Publisher: Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, [Nigeria]: Lex Juris LP, 2011.
3. Cases and material on law of evidence by Oluwole Aluko Publisher: Ibadan, Nigeria: Brighter Star Law Publishers, 2011.
4. Law & practice of Evidence in Nigeria – Bayo Osipitan & Co.
5. Law And Practice Of Evidence In Nigeria: By Afe Babalola (SAN), Intec Printers, Ibadan
6. S T Hon’s Law of Evidence in Nigeria (Based on the Nigerian Evidence Act 2011)
7. A Casebook on the Law of Evidence in Nigeria by Niki Tobi Publishers: Fourth Dimension Publishing Company, Nigeria
8. Aguda T,(2007) The Law of Evidence , Spectrum Law Series, Ibadan
9. Law, rules and procedures of criminal investigation in Nigeria by Basil Momodu; Nigeria. Publisher: [Benin City, Nigeria]: Evergreen Overseas Publications Limited, 2013
10. Handbook on the innovations of the 2011 Evidence Act: with all the sections of the 2004 Evidence Act & their corresonding sections in the 2011 Act incorporated: a trial lawyer’s guide by Elias Adedokun Publisher: Yola, Nigeria : Alvari Communications Limited, 2012.
Criminal lawbooks in Nigeria
1. Criminal law and procedure in Nigeria by Ademola Yakubu; A Toriola Oyewo Publisher: Lagos : Malthouse Press, 2000.
2. Okonkwo and Naish on criminal law in Nigeria by C O Okonkwo; Michael E Naish Publisher: London : Sweet & Maxwell ; Agincourt, Ont. : Carswell Co. [distributor], 1980.
3. The criminal law and procedure of the southern states of Nigeria by T Akinola Aguda; Lionel Brett, Sir Publisher: London : Sweet & Maxwell, 1982.
4. Introduction to the criminal law of Nigeria, excluding the northern region by R Y Hedges Publisher: London, Sweet & Maxwell, 1962.
5. Brett and McLean’s The Criminal law and procedure of the six southern states of Nigeria by Lionel Brett, Sir; Ian McLean; C O Madarikan; T Akinola Aguda; Nigeria Publisher: London : Sweet & Maxwell, 1974.
6. Cases on the criminal law, procedure and evidence of Nigeria : (excluding the North) by C O Okonkwo; Ian McLean Publisher: London : Sweet & Maxwell ; Lagos : African Universities P., 1966.
7. Criminal procedure in Nigeria : law and practice by Oluwatoyin Doherty Publisher: London : Blackstone, 1990.
8. Criminal law reports of Nigeria by Nigeria. Supreme Court.; Nigeria. Court of Appeal.
9. History and sources of Nigerian criminal law by A G Karibi-Whyte Publisher: Ibadan : Spectrum Law Pub., 1993.
10. Evidence in Nigerian criminal law by W H Dean; Frank Leonard Bunn; Nigeria. Publisher: London, Sweet & Maxwell, 1964.
11. Criminal law in Nigeria by Vincent Akpotaire Publisher: [Lagos, Akure] : Sylva Publications, 1999.
12. Criminal law & procedure in Nigeria. Volumes I & II, by Sonia Akinbiyi Publisher: [Nigeria] : Kofo-Davids Graphics, ©2009.
13. Reforming criminal law in Nigeria by Joseph B Daudu; A O Adekunle; Nigerian Bar Association Publisher: [Nigeria] : Nigerian Bar Association, 2012.
14. The Nigerian criminal law by Peter A Ocheme Publisher: Kaduna, Nigeria : Liberty Publications, 2006.
15. Nigerian criminal law by E S Edeko Publisher: [Benin City, Nigeria] : [Tide Publishers], ©2003.
16. Criminal law in Nigeria : specific offences by Vincent Akpotaire Publisher: Akure, Ondo State : Sylva Publications, 1999.
17. An introduction to Nigerian criminal law by Muhammed Tawfiq Ladan Publisher: Zaria : Ahmadu Bello University Press, ©1990.
18. Criminal appeal cases by Nigeria. Supreme Court.; Nigeria. Court of Appeal. Publisher: Ibadan [Nigeria] : St. Paul’s Pub. House, -
19. Groundwork of Nigerian criminal law by A G Karibi-Whyte Publisher: Lagos : Nigerian Law Publications, .
20. Reshaping our criminal law by A G Karibi-Whyte Publisher: [Nigeria] : Uniben Press, .
21. Practical approach to criminal law defences by E O Obere Publisher: [Benin City, Nigeria] : [Idodo Umeh Publishers], [200-?].
22. Layman’s guide to criminal law and anti-corruption law by A A Kolajo Publisher: Ibadan : Spectrum Books Ltd., 2002.
23. Principles of criminal liability in Nigerian law by T Akinola Aguda Publisher: [Ibadan] : Ibadan University Press, 1965.
24. An accused person’s rights in Nigerian criminal law by D O Adesiyan Publisher: Ibadan : Heinemann Educational Books (Nigeria), 1996.
25. Criminal law of Lagos State : cases & commentaries by ‘Jide Olakanmi & Co.; Publisher: Abuja [Nigeria] : LawLords Publications, 2013.
26. A handbook of criminal law and procedure through cases by Layi Babatunde Publisher: Lagos : Lawbreed, 2003.
27. Unification and reform of criminal laws and procedure codes of Nigeria by Yemi Osinbajo; Publisher: Lagos : Malthouse Press, 1990.
28. Nigerian law of the press under the Constitution and the criminal law
by Gani Fawehinmi Publisher: Lagos, Nigeria : Nigerian Law Publications, 1987.
THE LAW OF TORTS
1) Law of torts ( by. ese malemi)
2) The law of torts in Nigeria (by.. Aboaba omotesho)
3) The law of torts (by.. Philip.H.osborne)
4) The law of torts (by.. justice.G.P.singh)
5) The tort law cases and materials. (by.. final Solan)
6) The law of torts. (by.. Joseph W glannon
7) Law of torts. (by.. Dr r.k. bangia)
8) An introduction to the law of torts (by.. John G Fleming)
9) Journalist of tort law (by.. Christopher Robinette)
1) Banking & financial institution law (by John Connell)
2) Banking law and practice (by..Syed ashraf Ali)
3) Banking law (by Arora)
4) Lender liability and banking litigation (by.. Edward F mannino)
5) Law of financial institution (by.. Richard Scott)
6) The land without a banking law (by.. Michael Magnuson)
7) Modern bank law (by..Richard hooley)
8) Banking law and regulations (by.. Jonathan R Maley)
9) Making law and E banking (by.. Dr devendra Singh)
INTERNATIONAL TRADE LAW
1) International trade law 2016. by.. Joost H.B pauwelyn. Publisher: wolters kluwer law & business 2009.
2) International trade law cases and materials. by.. Paul Todd. Publisher: sweet & Maxwell. ISBN: 9781138684362.
3) Interdisapinary theory and practice. by.. Raj Bhala. Publisher: Lexis Nexis 2008. ISBN: 9781422425947
4) regulation of Nigeria international trade law. by.. Yulia selivanona. Publisher: sweet & Maxwell.
5) The law of international trade law in agriculture product. by.. melaka geboye desta. University Leeds u.k.
1. A practitioner guide to probate and the administration of estate. By: Keith Biggs. Publisher: Simmonds & hill
2. Contentious probate clams. By: Andrew Francis. Publisher: sweet & Maxwell.
3. Keating on probate. By: Keating. Publisher: wildy & sons LTD
4. Litigation under Florida probate code. By: Florida bar. Publisher: lexis nexis. ISBN: 9781522139478
1) Criminal evidence. by.. Matthew lippman. Publisher: sage publication. ISBN: 9781483355564
2) Analysis of evidence. by.. Michael Zander. Publisher: Blackwell.
3) Law of evidence. by.. Charles P. Publisher: Auerbach
4) Modern law of evidence. by Adrian Keane. Publisher: Oxford university press 2018. ISBN: 9780198811855
Best Law Books Titles in Nigeria.
1) Insurance law in a nutshell. by.. John robbyn. Publisher: thomson/west 2013.
2) Accident and insurance. by.. Carl nagle. Publisher: Lulu publishing service 2017. ISBN: 9781483417554
3) Insurance law and policy cases and materials. by.. Tom Baker. Publisher: Aspen 2013. ISBN: 978145825074
4) Insurance law for the Constitutional industry. By: Robert Hogarth. Publisher: hardpress 2019. ISBN: 10: 0461042274
5) Principles of insurance law. by.. emeric Fischer. Publisher: lexis nexis 2004. ISBN: 978082559971
6) Auto insurance. By Kenneth A. Publisher: either u 1994. ISBN: 1856090655
7) Georgia property and liability insurance law. By.. J. Randolph. Publisher: lexis nexis
Best Law Books Titles in Nigeria.
OIL AND GAS
1) Oil and gas management (by.. Jonathan Borg)
2) Monetary check list for oil and gas (by.. Mike may. P.E)
3) Oil and gas laws Niyi Agboola
4) Oil and gas exploration contract Peter Roberts
5) Oil and gas law Simplified by Yinka Omoregbe
6) Fundamentals of oil and gas laws by Hughes
7) Oil and gas laws Nigeria Gazette
8) Oil and gas Pollution, Niger Delra
9) Environmental and oil and gas laws
10) Oil and gas laws in Nigeria. by Uche Nwokedi
Best Law Books Titles in Nigeria.